Go with the flow!
Drift diving can be relaxing and exhilarating. The course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow as you scuba dive down rivers and use ocean currents to glide along.
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow of the water currents. It feels like flying – expect that you’re underwater using scuba equipment.
What you will learn
During the course you will learn:
- Planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment – floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – cause and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
What you will need
Along with your basic scuba equipment, you’ll learn to use various surface marker buoys and floats with lines and reels.
To enrol in Drift Diver course you will need to have a PADI Open Water Diver certification and be a minimum of 12 years old.
To book your experience simply call 0417 714 726 or come in and see us at our Dive Shop.